THIS SITE IS PRIVATELY OWNED AND IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, ANY EMBASSY, CONSULATE, OR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, OR ANY DEPARTMENT, BUREAU, DIVISION, OR AGENCY OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING (COLLECTIVELY, THE “GOVERNMENT”).
Gosser Online Services, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the accuracy of the information contained on this site. If you think there is an error in the information, please bring it to our attention so that we can correct it.
The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only, in good faith. The use of this website is at the viewer/user’s sole risk. While every effort is made in presenting up-to-date and accurate information, no responsibility or liability is accepted by the owners to this website for any errors, omissions, outdated or misleading information on these pages or any site to which these pages connect or are linked.
The viewer/user of this web page should use the information on this site as a guideline only, and should always contact the user’s own government representatives for the most up-to-date information at that moment in time, before making a final decision to travel to that country or destination.
Gosser Online Services, Inc. may use the information that you provide or that it collects to provide you with information, newsletters or offers about Gosser Online Services, Inc.’s services and publications that may be of interest to you, or to send information or offers to you on behalf of its sponsors or other entities. However, you will have the option to opt out of receiving this information.
2. NO GOVERNMENT AFFILIATION. This Site is not owned or operated by, nor affiliated with the Government. This Site contains general information with respect to visa, immigration, and consulate information and is for informational and educational purposes only. We do not claim any authority to act on behalf of, nor are we endorsed, sponsored or sanctioned by, the Government.
3. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The content, information, organization, graphics, designs, compilation, digital conversion and other materials published on or used on this Site, including, but not limited to, articles, opinions, text, images, as well as the domain names, and any other forms of intellectual property (collectively, “Materials”) are owned by Gosser Online Services, Inc., and are protected by law.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, DUPLICATING OR ANY OTHER MISUSE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PROVISION ONLY APPLIES TO SITE MATERIAL AND DOES NOT INCLUDE MATERIALS FOUND THROUGH LINKING TO ANOTHER SITE NOT OWNED BY Gosser Online Services, Inc.. FOR PURPOSES OF CLARIFICATION; ALL GOVERNMENT FORMS, APPLICATIONS, DOCUMENTS, CONTENT, AND INFORMATION ACCESSED BY YOU VIA HYPERLINKS FROM Gosser Online Services, Inc., THAT LINK TO A GOVERNMENT ENTITY, ARE THE PROPERTY OF THE RESPECTIVE GOVERNMENT ENTITY. Gosser Online Services, Inc. MAKES NO OWNERSHIP CLAIMS TO SUCH GOVERNMENT INFORMATION.
You do not and can not acquire any ownership rights to any Materials viewed through this Site without our express written permission, or the express written permission of the appropriate owner. The posting of Materials on this Site does not grant you any express or implied license to the Materials, other than to view the materials for your personal information and education, and the presence of Material on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any of our rights to the Materials. All rights in the Materials, including any moral rights, are expressly reserved.
4. THIRD PARTY AND AFFILIATED WEB SITES. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials, including advertisers. We have no control over the content and performance of partner and affiliate sites and make no guarantees, representations or warranties about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of information provided by such sites, any products or services provided by such websites, any results that may be obtained from using such websites, the legality of the products or services provided by such sites, or the privacy or other practices of such websites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites. UNLESS EXPRESSLY SO STATED, THE INCLUSION OF A LINKED SITE IS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS AN ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF THE LINKED SITE OR ITS CONTENT. IF YOU DECIDE TO ACCESS ANY OF THE THIRD PARTY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THOSE THAT WE RECOMMEND, YOU DO SO ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND OUR RECOMMENDATION DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A GUARANTY OR WARRANTY OF THEIR SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. THE INCLUSION OF A LINKED SITE OF A GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY CONSULATE, PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT-BASED WEBSITE IS ALSO DONE FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. OUR LINKING TO SUCH A SITE SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED WITH THE FACT THAT WE ARE A PRIVATE, NON GOVERNMENTAL WEBSITE UNRELATED TO SUCH GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY, PRIVATE WEBSITE, OR CONSULAR OFFICE.
Gosser Online Services, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON THIS SITE AND ON OTHER WEBSITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THIS SITE. Gosser Online Services, Inc. AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT BE REQUESTED TO GIVE ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITE. THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ORDER, ENTRY, FULFILLMENT, PAYMENT PROCESSING, SHIPPING, CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE CONCERNING ORDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM WEB SITES OWNED OR OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY.
5. LINKING POLICY. The Materials on this Site contain intellectual property that is protected from unauthorized use, copying and dissemination by copyright, trademark and other laws. If you link to this Site, we require that you follow these guidelines. The link to this Site must not damage, dilute or tarnish the goodwill associated with Gosser Online Services, Inc., this Site, or any affiliated websites or companies, or any intellectual property of the foregoing, nor may the link or a reference to the link include a false statement that your website and/or organization is sponsored, endorsed by, affiliated and/or associated with the Company or this Site, or any affiliated websites or companies. You agree that you will not link to this Site from any source that is unlawful, abusive, indecent or obscene, or that promotes violence or illegal acts, or that contains expressions of racism, or that is libelous, defamatory, scandalous, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate. Under no circumstances may you frame this Site or alter its intellectual property or content in any way. We are not responsible for the content of any website that may link to this Site.
6. PROHIBITED ACTIONS. We impose certain restrictions on your permissible use of this Site. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of this Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of this Site, or any associated network or system, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to this Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing, or crashing; (d) using this Site to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information of any e-mail; or (f) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by the Company in providing this Site. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
7. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. THE SITE AND ALL SERVICES AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES IS AT CLIENT’S SOLE RISK. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT, AND DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, PENALTY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO: (i) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, SERVICES, OR ANY DATA, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, NOT UP TO DATE INFORMATION, OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (ii) THE UNAVAILABILITY OR UNINTERRUPTED USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES; (iii) DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS ON THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAINTAINS THE SITE; (iv) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH HYPERLINKS CONTAINED IN THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; AND (v) CLIENT’S USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY SERVICES, OR DATA. FURTHER, THE COMPANY DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO ANY RESULTS, ECONOMIC OR OTHERWISE THAT MAY BE OBTAINED BY USE OF THE SITE, SERVICES, OR ANY DATA. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Gosser Online Services, Inc. AND ANY RELATED ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES CAUSED OR ALLEGEDLY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, FAILURE OF DELIVERY OF MERCHANDISE, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATIONS LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR UNLAWFUL USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION OR THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ANY RELATED ENTITY BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, THE MATERIALS OR ANY SERVICES, THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE, OR FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT HOLD THE COMPANY OR ANY RELATED ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SELECTION OR RETENTION OF, OR ANY ACTS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS BY, ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND ADVERTISERS, THOSE WITH WHOM Gosser Online Services, Inc. CONTRACTS TO OPERATE VARIOUS PORTIONS OF THIS SITE, AND THOSE TO WHOM THE COMPANY PROVIDES LINKS FOR CONTENT, ADVERTISING AND/OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DATA OR INFORMATION.
ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY ADVISE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIALS ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THIS SITE.
Here at Gosser Online Services, Inc., you might be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against Gosser Online Services, Inc. with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Gosser Online Services, Inc., its owner, affiliates, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of this website. You acknowledge that access to certain content which may be available through Gosser Online Services, Inc. (e.g. the online dating articles) is permitted only if you are over the minimum age applicable in your jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
10. COMMENTS AND INQUIRIES. Any response from Gosser Online Services, Inc. to any inquiries whether through the website or through the Gosser Online Services, Inc. Facebook Fan page (or any other Gosser Online Services, Inc. profiles on social media sites) are for information and educational purposes only and should not be interpreted as advice of any type.
11. NOTICES. Communications made through this Site, the Site’s e-mail or messaging system, or through the Site’s profiles on various social networks shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Gosser Online Services, Inc..
13. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. This Agreement shall be treated as though it were executed and performed in the State of Georgia and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, without regard to conflict of law principles. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Georgia in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of this Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of this Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises, otherwise it will be forever waived and barred.
14. MODIFICATION OF TERMS. Gosser Online Services, Inc. reserves the right to revise this Agreement at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions; therefore, you should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Agreement. This Agreement and any modifications thereto are valid and binding upon you.
15. SEVERABILITY/WAIVER. If a court of competent jurisdiction finds any term or condition in this Agreement to be unenforceable, all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect. No waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent, or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof, and no waiver shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. To the extent that anything in or associated with this Site is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence.
16. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE OR USING THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND THEREBY.
Last revised February 8, 2020. EFG